Why guys grow beards after a breakup can be a thing of concern because it wasn’t part of them while in a relationship.
However, during a distressing period, men often seek solace in various ways. One common choice among them is to grow a beard after experiencing a breakup, possibly as a form of seeking comfort and coping with the emotional turmoil.
As many men prefer not to share their problems. He is likely to take a discussion as to encourage himself and boost is morals to help him move on with life after a breakup
Why do guys grow beards after a breakup? Some men find growing beards as a form of self-expression, embodying confidence, authority, and allure. Not all men opt for beards, but those who do often use it as a means of personal expression.
Guys growing beards after a breakup is a way to find peace with himself to comfort and to hissing the bad experience after a breakup.
While some guys do it for fun, many men do it on purpose to improve their lifestyle, a way to upgrade their status.
Guys growing beards after a breakup is a unique way to express oneself and a sign of showing significant change. It can also be a means to showcase his availability for a new relationship.
Though, it doesn’t really matter when guys can grow beards, be it before or after a breakup. Some guys are just obsessed with having their beard grown to a certain length.
However, here are some certain reasons why you are likely to see guys grow beards after a breakup
Why Guys Grow Beards After a Breakup
1. Boost Confidence: Most guys are likely to grow grow beards after a breakup just to boost their confidence, giving them another look and a sense of authenticity and authority, it’s a way to get over their past with an appealing look.
However, there are ways to develop your mindset on your own against heartbreak.
2. Dominance and Pride: Guys who grow beards after a breakup do so as a way to show their pride and also to show a level of dominance even after a breakup. They put on this attitude of pride to show they are still in control
3. Conformity: It might seem easy to say guys do no feel pain or loneliness when he is heartbroken because man is born to endure and perhaps say indepence or has a high mental and emotional control over situations. But that is not true in all cases as some guys do not find breakups easy. In turn they grow beards to find comfort in themselves.
4. Pass time: Aside from growing beards as a way to find comfort after a breakup, most guys who do so, use this period to pass time, just to get over their pain so as to avoid depression. Growing beards after a breakup is a way to pass time in disguise, they do so not to stay idle while the pain gradually heals.
5. Higher standard: Growing beards is a signature and a signal for a higher standard of life. It’s a way to tell people that they aren’t at the same level anymore, that they have moved on with life.
6. Status Upgrade: Some guys grow beards after a breakup to show their relationship status. A guy who does keep beards during a relationship could start keeping his beards to signify that he is now single and searching for a new relationship.
7. Partner choice: Some guys may start keeping their beards immediately after a breakup mainly because their ex was against it or may not like it, but since the relationship is over, they have more reasons to keep it as they like.
8. Good lifestyle: Some guys simply find beards keeping as a way of a good lifestyle. Surprisingly some guys spend hundred of thousands of dollars or more on their beards just to feel good.